[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Thu Nov 12 10:23:36 EST 2015

A 9105 is just a 9100 without the hard disk + controller, plus an extra floppy drive.

The lack of editing function is only down to a lack of a video card and the special keyboard, plus a monitor.

The 9100 does not come with a video card as standard, it was optional, so most 9100's you see cannot edit.

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com