[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9132

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Wed Nov 18 20:56:44 EST 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:54 AM, Steve Larkins
<steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk> wrote:
> Good question.
>
> I only have a 9132a and I think most of the personality modules and rom
> modules are **a
>
> I have never actually used this module have you? I have spoken to quite a
> few 9100a/ft owners and no one has ever used it.
>
> Steve

Hi Steve.

I just bought a 9100FT/9105FT/9132FT combo (alas no pods).  Shipping
to me as I write this.  I happened to stumble on some very some cheap
parts for sale labelled "9132-XXX".  Fortunately before I bought them
I realized they were different parts for A vs FT and the ones for sale
were actually 9132A-XXX.   I presume they differ and are incompatible.
Also based on that excel doc the FT seems to have a universal ROM
adapter vs 3 different fixed sizes for the A. Can't find an image
online of the 9132FT-ROM however, elusive.

I have no experience on the 9132 (other than reading the manual/flyer
on flippers).

Tony