[Techtoolslist] 9100 replacement screen?

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Wed Dec 2 20:41:54 EST 2015

My 9100FT and 9105FT arrived today.  Unfortunately the screen on the
9105FT was totally shattered ;-(  They both seemed well packaged and I
would have thought the keyboard would provide decent protection.  Does
anyone know if it's a standard part (for the period) or somethinv
custom?  I thought I read something about replacements but I think
that may have been for 9010. Sure looks like a fun desoldering project
:-)

9100FT isn't working,  passes self test but "Disk Access" light stays
pinned on.

Only other oddity is that there seems to be a scsi card in the 9105FT.
  I wasn't expecting this,  looks like the card also drives the
IEEE488.

Tony