[Techtoolslist] v6.1 dd image

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Dec 8 00:48:42 EST 2015

On Dec 7, 2015 9:30 PM, "Andrew Welburn" <andy at andysarcade.net> wrote:

> The provided image works on the 9100A and 9100FT running a compactflash
> adapter of various types (Aztecmonster, Spyrus) plenty of people have
found
> it to work. As it was built for a compactflash setup, i'm not entirely
surprised it
> doesn't work for an SD card. Its likely your adapter configuration is the
main
> issue.

I'm sure it works perfectly for CF.  Nothing to the contrary was implied.
Previously you said it came from an original Fluke HD and now "it was built
for a compact flash setup".  Are you able to elaborate on the exact process
of conversion?

>>> I'm running V1.3 and have not changed them, because nobody has come
>>> up with a later dumped chip. For reasons that should be obvious, don't
put a
>>> 9100A bios chip in the 9100FT :)
>>

>> Yes, that seems rather obvious :)
>

> Sorry, your previous post was talking about 5.0 roms for an entirely
different machine (the 9100A).

Sorry but I think you misread/understood what I said previously.