[Techtoolslist] v6.1 dd image

Steve Larkins steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 11:36:07 EST 2015

I am running the image on an SD card using the scsi SD adapter made by that
cleaver Australian guy linked to and spoken about on this very list.

Make sure you have updated the BIOS chip if you are using a 9100a as the
early released did not support the software the later image was made from.

I sent John a dump of the latest firmware V1.3 for the 9100ft and it is on
the FTP.

Andy has put together a brilliant resource on his website including the
process to upgrade the ROMS.

Steve Larkins
Mobile 07826 553792