[Techtoolslist] LCD (VGA) for 9100

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Dec 10 14:13:11 EST 2015

I have various video adapters (sell them) and can give this a try if I
get bored which is not at all likely way as I have too many customer
commitments this time of the year!

I do wish someone in the 9100 group lived closer to me (Vancouver,
Canada) - I'd be happy to sponsor him/her with equipment to play with to
help develop stuff.

John :-#)#