[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100FT... Memory Size

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Dec 11 01:57:24 EST 2015

The serial number is buried in one of the NVRAMs AIR. I think I tried
that and wasn't successful, however that was back around 2002, and I may
have made mistakes.

I think I have a serialized FT service disk (I have a working FT after
all) - if you are in my area you could read my NVRAM and see what
happens on your machine...

Hmm, perhaps a Fluke day is needed in my shop here in Vancouver! Come
one, come all - step right up for the greatest show on earth!...

John :-#)#