[Techtoolslist] LCD (VGA) for 9100

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Dec 11 17:30:19 EST 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 1:12 AM, Steve Larkins
<steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk> wrote:
> I have tried one off the usb replacement drives but the teledisk images are
> not recognised. I need a full set of install and service disks to make a
> copy.

Hi.

Could you elaborate on what product you are referring to when you say
"one off the usb replacement drives"?

Previously on a different thread referring to the v6_1 image [1] you
said: "I am running the image on an SD card using the scsi SD adapter
made by that cleaver Australian guy linked to and spoken about on this
very list"

I'm assuming by this you mean SCSI2SD:
http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=SCSI2SD

Do you have a 9100A or a 9100FT?  I ask as I'm having no luck getting
the SCSI2SD to work on a 9100FT running v1.3 firmware. I realize that
the image works on both A and FT systems when using the AztecMonster
SCSI2CF card.

I didn't realize the Fluke controller card was actually EDSI until I
found an old post [2] by Corey Stup.

Thanks

Tony

1: http://www.andys-arcade.net/personal/tech/fluke9100/v6_1.rar