[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100a & 9100ft VGA modification

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jan 12 17:50:09 EST 2016

"The following are instructions on upgrading the video card from RGB\H\V
(Inverted sync) to VGA standard"

1. I don't believe you are upgrading the video card to VGA standard.  That
would be quite the feat plus why would you need the external conversion
board?

2. You don't explain what is the purpose of the various jumpers and cuts.
If it is just to negate and combine the sync, since you already have an
external enclosure housing the GBS8220 which is being fed 5vdc why not just
use a 7400 to handle this and not hack your video card?