[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100a & 9100ft VGA modification

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jan 12 19:05:50 EST 2016

I did read the article.     All that is necessary is to negate and combine
the sync before feeding the signal into the CGA-VGA board.   This can be
done simply with a NAND or HEX inverter.     Since the external CGA-VGA
board already needs a 5v input why would you want to advocate hacking on an
irreplaceable video board?

It's hard to tell what is being suggested because there is no explanation
as to the purpose of any of the cuts and jumpers.

I'm sorry, I'm sure the original tone was poor.