[Techtoolslist] Fluke Compiler Wrapper

Ian Eure ieure at icloud.com
Sun Jan 17 01:43:30 EST 2016

I’ve been slowly reimplementing Fluke tools in a more portable/UNIXy way. I ported the 8/16-bit Fluke signature algorithm to Python[1], and made an Emacs mode[1] which I use for editing scripts. Emacs is my programming tool of choice, and it’s easy to hook external build/transfer progams into it. I also have a ground-up reimplementation of 9LC I’ve been working on, but haven’t had the time to get it 100% finished.

[1]: https://github.com/ieure/flukesig
[2]: https://github.com/ieure/flub/blob/master/flub-mode.el