[Techtoolslist] fluke 9100 keyboard adapter pic file needed

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Sun Jan 17 11:05:33 EST 2016

Let me get over my jetlag (I replied before literally as I landed after
26hrs up).  I'll upload to github and send you an archive.  To note,  this
is *not* my work, I got it from Martin late last year when i made my combo
fluke-ps2/cga-vga adapter.  He said noone had asked about it in 8+ years.
I'll make sure to push a full CREDITS file.  Martin was very keen to stress
that it was for non-commercial use only but given that #9100 owners could
meet in a phone booth ....