[Techtoolslist] Tape for Fluke 9010a async clock probe

Ian Eure ieure at icloud.com
Mon Jan 18 22:23:53 EST 2016

I’ve tried to send this message a few times, but it seems to be going into a black hole for some reason.

In any case, does anyone have a good dump of the tape necessary to run the async clock probe? I have a 9010a console with the option, and the probe, but the tape with the program to run it is missing.

I found some dumps, but they’re incomplete. A Fluke hex dump that I can upload via the serial port would be ideal, my 9010a doesn’t have a working tape drive.