[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9100A

Corey Stup Corey at Stup.net
Sat Feb 13 17:07:20 EST 2016

Finally getting some time to spend on rounding up my Fluke 9100 gear.
Tony got me setting some of my stuff up today so I wanted to see if the
list had any interest in the following:

9100A main unit
68000 CPU
4MB ram
540MB IBM SCSI HD (I'm pretty sure I installed it)
4 port I/O backplate installed
video card
Upgraded roms to 5.0
EDITOR 6.0 installed on HD

Unit is working and tested.  Good display and keyboard.  Photos
available, just email me.  Case has some yellowing (they all do) and a
scuff across the top.

$400 + shipping.   PayPal negotiable.   USA shipping only please.

I also have -003 I/O units with all sizes of DIP plugins and adapters.