[Techtoolslist] Tek TLA6xx/7xx install discs

Ian Eure ieure at icloud.com
Fri Feb 26 23:40:18 EST 2016

I picked up one of these fairly recently, and would like to replace the original HDD with a flash setup. Unfortunately, it didn't come with the original install media. Anyone have a copy handy?

It's running Win2k, I'm not sure if I can install a normal copy and then the TLA software, or if I need a special install disc to drive the LA hardware. It looks like it’s running TLA v4.4.

Any advice / guidance would be appreciated.