[Techtoolslist] VECTOR: Quarterarcade fluke pages moved...

Kevin Moore talon.k at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:02:35 EDT 2016

I've never had any luck with any of the scripts from there. I think most
were just generated from a script themselves and didn't take into account
some of the things you need to input to get results back correctly. As in
the case of MH you have to do some page swapping, and the rom addresses
were incorrect and the script wouldn't set bits to change addressing.