[Techtoolslist] Atari System II tech info?

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Apr 1 15:51:00 EDT 2016

Has anyone found any service info on the Atari System II boards beyond
the basic schematics and patent #4930074 filed in 1986 (thanks to Jed
Margolin for the link - http://www.jmargolin.com/patents/atpats.htm)?

I have a Paperboy that only shows about 8 'Motion Objects' instead of
the 39 that are supposed to be there. All other tests pass fine. Motion
objects are blocky and continuously break up.

All the 6116s test out fine on the video board, ran them through my
standalone RAM tester (RAMTek).

The patent looks like my best shot - printing it out and read that.

Thanks,