[Techtoolslist] Quarter Arcade

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:11:19 EDT 2016

i don't have an issue hosting it if its a headache for him. ( as i am sure
John can host it as well ) , i completely understand when people get
"tired" of a hobby and move on.. Hopefully it was just a "whoops" and can
be fixed.

William Stillwell

Hamster / KI4SWY

Free Play Florida Arcade & Pinball Show Organizer