[Techtoolslist] Quarter Arcade

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:34:51 EDT 2016

As john stated, Anthony was looking into it,let's wait for them to see if
they can bring it back up, meanwhile everything is availabel on archive.org.

I don't have an issue hosting it, i would love to get the old MAWS database
too, i need to parse the mame XML and get the data up on my
http://romident.coinopflorida.com website.

William Stillwell

Hamster / KI4SWY

Free Play Florida Arcade & Pinball Show Organizer