[Techtoolslist] Quarter Arcade

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Tue Jun 14 11:32:21 EDT 2016

9100 uses its own checksum calculations, they look like the 9010 four digit codes - except they're different, not interchangeable.

I wrote a CRC-32 routine for the 9100 so that you can create signatures found in mame, and do away with finding/discovering the 9100 signature for a given Rom.

All info is on my 9100 page :)

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com