[Techtoolslist] wanted asteroids Signature-Analysis for the cat box

tonyhtbsusa tony at htbsusa.com
Thu Jun 16 19:49:31 EDT 2016

Tony jones is right
I can use the centipede for Atari on the asteroids board and they match up
for the program address lines
But the hp are different
Atari Ab1 5555
Hp   from peter fyfe ab1 ffff
So if you divide by 3 it works in hex
The ab2 atari cccc
Hp ab2 8484
It does not work if you divide by 3 in hex
And ab3 atari p763
Hp ab3 7f7f
My calculator does not have a "p" on it

Someone must have this done