[Techtoolslist] Best Trifurcon Crimper?

David Gersic info at zaccaria-pinball.com
Thu Jul 7 17:03:53 EDT 2016

On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 04:45:45 PM Brad Gass wrote:
> I'm sick of doing the Molex two-step, and am in dire need of a new terminal
> crimper.

For Molex .156" terminals, go to Great Plains Electronics:

https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=138

and order Part Number: 3136-CT.

It's a one-step crimper, with a holder for the contact. It's worth every
dollar of the $105 Ed is asking for them, and you'd pay more elsewhere for the
same tool.

Or, surf eBay for a year or so and get one cheaper there if you're lucky, all
the while hating whatever crimper you're using now. You'll get it, make one
crimp, and wish you'd spent the $105 earlier.

This is not an advertisement, paid or unpaid. I have this one, and the .100
and the similar Sargent crimper for Packard 56 terminals. They're worth it,
and Ed's a great guy to do business with.