[Techtoolslist] SAGE

Dave Riddle (Technical Dept.) enginr at windstream.net
Sat Jul 30 13:21:58 EDT 2016

I need to hire a good Software Engineer to re-write the firmware code
for a legacy product to add a minor feature or two.
This is a minor change and I do not have memory maps, etc. yet, but do
have a few Fluke 9010A's and Pods.

The item was made almost two dozen years ago and was sold as SAGE EAS
ENDEC (the gray units.)

It is an EAS Encoder / Decoder that is found in many radio / TV
stations.  FCC regulations change, occasionally, just to cause the sale
of new units.  The firmware change is a workaround of that.

Can or will you take on that one-time project?  We can provide the
original coding, hardware etc. and the specification goals once they
make up their mind.

Thanks in Advance,

Dave