[Techtoolslist] Fluke pods for sale

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Aug 4 19:41:31 EDT 2016

Detailed pics available.  Please email me.  I don't take Paypal,
sorry, I got sick of their policies and disconnected my bank account.
 Payment by Money Order.  All pods pass self-test.  All cables and
pins are in good condition.  I've not done any further (i.e uut)
testing.

1. z80,  grounded/shielded Fluke cable (so can be upgraded to /AA).
Excellent cosmetic condition.  $400

2. 8080. flat ribbon cable,  good cosmetic condition $175

3. 8088, grounded/shielded Fluke cable, some slight wear to plastic  $160

Located in Portland, OR.   Local pickup preferred (so I can
demonstrate working) but I will ship (fully insured, ground) at buyers
expense.

Thanks

Tony