[Techtoolslist] ABI Boardmaster 4000 chip adaptors

Paul Hogger simply.nes at btopenworld.com
Sun Aug 7 13:33:21 EDT 2016

Hey,The 4116 adaptor is covered here (near the bottom) http://www.ukvac.com/forum/abi-b4k-test-basic_topic339944.html I've tried to gather as much info / files as I could since picking up my boardmaster but I've never come across any adaptor info for the 75188. There doesn't seem to be that many people that own / use the bm4k these days though which doesn't really help. Judging by the serial numbers I've seen I don't think abi sold more than 200-300 units and how many of them have survived... so that probably explains it.
I recently got a message from a german repairer / abi4k owner that passed up the long lost masterlink software at some computer fair / flea market as he didn't know what it was at the time and so far hasn't been able to track down the seller. :/

How are things going with the keyboard adaptor? do you think it'll ever get released?
Cheers Paul.