[Techtoolslist] ABI Boardmaster 4000 chip adaptors

tonyhtbsusa tony at htbsusa.com
Mon Aug 8 09:20:19 EDT 2016

I asked Andrew several times for the code for the abi keyboard
And to buy the blank fluke video card boards
He never responded
I made my own version of the abi keyboard adapter it does not use the chip
or code from Andrew

http://hitecharcaderepair.com/repair/test-equipment-we-use/abi-boardmaster-4
000-bm4000/

and with Gary's help
he got me going on the his loader program to send files to the abi from a pc
great work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0BaBxOCH88

I spent several months to get this working
Tony hi-tech