[Techtoolslist] EETools AllMax progammer

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:22:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I recently bought for cheap an EETools AllMax programmer, sadly it came
without the ISA interface card so it's pretty useless.Does somebody have
this card for sale?

I noticed that PCB of this AllMax has unpopulated room for a parallel
Centronics 36 pin connector, a PSU connector and some ICs so I guess it
could be upgraded to AllMax+ model which has these features as
default.Are schematics (and manual too)  of the AllMax+  model available
somewhere?I asked EETools but I got no reply.

Thanks in advance.