[Techtoolslist] leland off road pal dump needed u85

Dave Riddle (Technical Dept.) enginr at windstream.net
Wed Sep 7 08:11:16 EDT 2016

I was thinking the same thing. If the security fuse is popped, you can't
reach the data area.  Can't help but think that a back door has to
exist.  What do you know of in today's chip world that has no back door?

I have lucked out and found some devices over the years that were NOT
secured. (Would like to have some blank PL105's) {IIRC}