[Techtoolslist] leland off road pal dump needed u85

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:54:16 EDT 2016

We are speaking of PAL and not bipolar PROM.

Anyway, you CANNOT dump a  registered PAL with the ABI 4000 neither with
other PAL dumper.Among the other things the ABI dumping program is
heavely  based on the Charles MacDonald analysing program.Charles is the
desighner of the 27C020 PAL adapter and the standalone PAL dumper

I think I have some experience with PAL since I'm (Caius) the maintainer
(along with my mate Porchy) of the PAL archive on
http://www.jammarcade.net/pal-dumps/