[Techtoolslist] Quarter arcade 9010a rom signatures broken?

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Sat Sep 10 01:52:10 EDT 2016

I have been working on some MCR boards and I am getting different rom
signatures than what the http://tech.quarterarcade.com/tech/VM.aspx?g=1421
<http://tech.quarterarcade.com/tech/VM.aspx?g=1421&set=kick> &set=kick says.

I have tried this with Kick (upright and cocktail) and Tron (all versions).
Doing this against known working boards.  I use the 9010 to generate
signatures for rom blocks and they just don't match.

Can anyone check something else and see if they get rom signatures that
match?  Or is there a bug in the sig generation on the page?

Thanks,

David