[Techtoolslist] Fluke 1802 pod probe head part#

Ian Eure ieure at icloud.com
Sat Sep 24 16:37:14 EDT 2016

My understanding is that the grounds in the twisted pairs are all tied to the CPU’s GND pin, so as long as the devices have GND in the same position (and same number of pins, obviously), the cable can swap over.

The only other difference I’m aware of is the cable length — a shorter cable is required for higher speed devices. You can see this in the Z80 to Z80/AA conversion instructions.