[Techtoolslist] Weekend project

Andrew Welburn andy at andysarcade.net
Mon Nov 7 00:51:16 EST 2016

  I don't fancy re-inventing the wheel, but if you are really stuck i
could sit and work out a keyboard translator adapter with a PIC. I have
a proper keyboard so i'm not in need for one myself, but i do appreciate
the service disk creation (if it works! hehe) and would like to help you
in return. I know there's at least one keyboard adapter out there
(possibly 2?) but i'm not sure on the availability of source code or
other hookup information right now?

Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com