[Techtoolslist] Weekend project

Mike Coates mike at the-coates.com
Thu Nov 10 02:20:38 EST 2016

OK, found my version

it was based on the V2 code at http://www.electronic-engineering.ch
(Martins looks to have been based on V1)

I changed the serial speed to 1200 baud, removed the calls for the LCD
display stuff and put the extra bit in to put the fluke into edit mode.

I don't have a video card so never actually tested it (or finished
building the interface due to the wiring oddity) - should it do anything
without the video card? - if so I could complete the build and do some
testing

so, if anyone wants to try and progress it, this is the code I had so far

Macro