[Techtoolslist] Fluke Pods For Sale

Steve Larkins steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 08:03:26 EST 2016

Hey All

I am having a clear out and I have some pods that I don't think I will ever
use, so before I put them on ebay I would like to offer them to the list:
8051 (£300)
8085 (£350)
8086 (£250)
8088 (£250)
80188 (£250)
80286 (£100) - This has issues with the socket.  I can't test it so I will
sell it as mechanically faulty.
9132a (£250) - Includes the eprom modules and the sync probe
 - 386 personality module (£150)
 - 68020 personality module (£150)
 - 68030 personality module (£150)
9100a-003 Parallel module with a complete set of DIL clip modules (£300)

If anyone want's to make an offer on multiples I will consider that and

I am also considering selling my fluke 9100ft(68030) this is the turbo
version of the 9100a (68000k) It has had the hardrive replaced with a solid
state one which makes it faster again.  I have the probe and the clock
module.

Thanks for looking and please send me a direct email if you want to make an
offer I am happy to consider all offers.

Oh yeah these prices do not include international postage.

Cheers!

Steve