[Techtoolslist] Looking for Fluke 9010a U62 (82S123) PROM Image

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Aug 3 18:02:36 EDT 2017

If it's socketed I can read it for you (DataIO 29b or BK 866).  I can
burn a replacement also, though I only have intersil/mmi variants in
the 32Wx8 and I'd have to charge you for the PROM as they are getting
scarce.   With this plus shipping you might want to go the
image+ottawa route. Drop me a line off list if you need help!

HTH

Tony