[Techtoolslist] Free: HP 64000 development systems

Chris Loggans cloggans at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 12:09:29 EDT 2017

I have two HP 64000 logic development systems that I'd like to pass along to someone who thinks they could use them.  I got these years ago along with quite a bit of documentation but never got a chance to do anything with them.  I don't have any pods that would be useful for arcade repair, but you might be able to locate them with a little searching.  These are free for anyone who wants to pick them up in northern Virginia.  If I don't find anyone interested locally, I'd consider shipping them but they are probably going to have to be crated so it's not going to be cheap.
Thanks,-Chris