[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100ft - Floppy Disk Issues

Chris Loggans cloggans at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 11:45:48 EDT 2017

Steve,
    I did the exact same thing to myself a couple weeks ago.  I was also in the process of installing a SCSI2SD adapter at the time so I formatted an SD card in another 9100 that I had and copied just the Service disk to the SD card.  I then installed the SD card in the machine I set incorrectly and it booted to the Service disk from the SD card which allowed me to change the floppy setting.  If you don't have an SD card, I'm sure you could do the same with a spare SCSI drive.  From my tests with the HxC, I found that that the Sony and Teac settings seem to work fine.  (I don't remember about the Mitsumi but I think that worked too.)  I could not get either of the Canon's to work.  I was planning on putting together some information and seeing if I could get some help from the HxC forum since the Canon seems to be the drive in most of the non-FT 9100's.
Thanks,-Chris