[Techtoolslist] Realllly need a Z80/AA

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:32:34 EDT 2017

at some point in time, we are going to need to create replacment pod cables
:)

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society