[Techtoolslist] fluke 9010a not booting

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:47:43 EDT 2017

doesn't the 9010 run on a z80, just connect up your pod and test it.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society