[Techtoolslist] fluke 9010a not booting

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:54:52 EDT 2017

Is the I/O Address available for the watchdog? if you right to it it should
"stop" barking... sadly your going to need to look at maybe decompiling the
code to determine what it is doing.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society