[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Keyboard / Martin / Guddler Site

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:56:11 EDT 2017

It would be nice if we could at least maybe mirror his site over to another
server so we don't loose it for historical purposes.  i was able to find
what i needed elsewhere anyways.  ( 1200 Baud Rate was what i was looking
for )

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society