[Techtoolslist] Slowing down a Fluke Z80 pod?

David Gersic info at zaccaria-pinball.com
Tue Sep 19 01:15:58 EDT 2017

On Monday, September 18, 2017 07:04:59 AM William Stillwell wrote:
> Check you clock signal on a scope, does the board have a two speed clock
> when access slow ram? Everything I have random read issues it's always a
> buggured clock.. it maybe good enough for the 2650 but not for the z80

Clock signal looks good on my 'scope. Single clock speed, nothing fancy. Just
a good old square wave.

I've written my own test ROMs for these boards, so I know that the memory
itself is good, and accessing it from the actual 2650 CPU is fine. It's only
when using the Z80 pod + adapter that things go wrong.