[Techtoolslist] 9100FT Programmer’s Keyboard

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:55:15 EDT 2017

A member sent me a Fluke Keyboard model # 757120 to help me finish
development of the Fluke Keyboard Emulator ( which will just be using a Pi
+ Python Script, you will need a Genovation Keypad programmed for the extra
keys , Ian i saw the one you bought on ebay, it looked like a "standard"
modified AT keyboard, now that i look at it closer, i see what the did with
the keys on that.  i wonder if you could just "dump" the eeprom or the chip
and we can program it to a standard IBM AT keyboard?

Link to the model # 757120 Keyboard, and the keyboard Ian purchased on ebay.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BdRrWO04YLoxJwrg2

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society