[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010a no display

Robert Robert mrbuny2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 22:52:32 EDT 2017

Thanks for the help is apreciated i figured it out there was 2 issues the u62 was bad and one ram chip was bad also and the fluke i used with z80 pod didnt pick up the error when it was doing the short ram test so i figured they were good i changed u62 and one ram chip and its booting now thanks for the help its apreciated

Sent from my iPhone