[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9100A w/-003 Parallel IO and clock module

Chris Loggans cloggans at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 20:32:55 EST 2017

I've been going through all of my Fluke equipment recently and have decided to sell off one of my spare 9100A's.  This unit has 4MB RAM, version 6.1 OS, a working floppy, and has been converted to a CF hard drive using a CF to SCSI adapter.  I'm also including a 9000A clock module and a 9000A-003 Parallel I/O module with a calibration module, a 40pin module, a 14pin module, and a flying lead module.  The only thing I don't have is a video card for it.  I'm asking $1600 + actual shipping for everything.  If you are local to Northern Virginia, you are welcome to pick it up and save the shipping costs.  I've also been converting my other 9100's to use the HxC floppy emulator (http://lotharek.pl/product.php?pid=121).  For an additional $140 to cover the cost of the unit and an SD card, I'll swap out the standard floppy for the HxC and include and SD card with images of all of the standard 9100 software to eliminate the possibility of the 30+ year old floppy failing on you in the future.  Please email me off list if you are interested.  Pictures can be found here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/138272997@N04/
(Let me know if you have any problems with the link to the pictures.  This is my first time trying flickr.)
Thanks,-Chris