[Techtoolslist] Assman "Ribbon Cable Tester"

Alan McCormick weirdal1968 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 19:46:29 EST 2017

Obligatory Rodney Dangerfield quote - "People always ask me if I'm a leg man, a breast man or an ass man. I figure I must be an ass man. People yell at me all the time - YOU'RE AN ASS MAN!"
As for the company name I'd bet it is a contraction of Assembly and Manufacturing. Sorry to disappoint everyone.