[Techtoolslist] 9010 service manual revision / mainboard revisions

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Feb 17 21:21:57 EST 2018

On 2018/02/17 4:35 PM, John Robertson wrote:
> On 2018/02/17 3:12 PM, Tony Jones via Techtoolslist wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone have a 9010 service manual change/revision sheet newer
>> than "Issue 2 6/84" that they'd be willing to scan in?
>>
>> I picked up a large number of 9010 mainframes and I was curious on the
>> various mainboard (579268) revisions.
>>
>> The 9010 service manual (page 7A-2) documents upto revision E. Issue
>> 2 of the change sheet that I have documents through revision J.

>> 2) http://tech.quarterarcade.com/tech/Fluke/9010A/     Does anyone
>> have more info on what the 9010 GFI option looks like?   There isn't
>> any GFI option checkbox on the underside of the case.

Ah, I opened my old Fluke spreadsheet called Fluke_9XXX Series
Status.xls (on TTL) and it shows TWO different 9010s with GFI, one has
model 9010/GF called 9010/9005 GFI FEATURE, and another 9010/GF2 called
9010/9005 GFI2 FEATURE.

So it appears there are two versions of the GFI feature for you to
figure out. I checked my remaining stock of 9010s to see if any claim
that feature...nope, none of my 6 9010As have that option.

John :-#(#