[Techtoolslist] BK cmos IC Tester 552 manual wanted

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 09:27:38 EST 2018

How much different is the 552 compared to the 550? I actually think i have
a 552 and a 550 at home... maybe the manuals.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society