[Techtoolslist] Fluke 90 - 8085 Micro tester

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Mon Mar 5 09:50:24 EST 2018

(Not mine!)

Handy device if you want something that simply glomps onto an 8085 CPU
and does most of the test functions of the 9010A pod:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202249340070

Plus I have converted this device to do the Z80 and that is handy as
long as the Buss Request line is not hard wired to Vcc (then you have to
cut the trace and add a pullup). Look in the FTP section under /Fluke/90
Series for the story...

The 90 series was designed by a Canadian and sold through Fluke, I tried
to talk with the designer back in the 00's, but he never got back to me...