[Techtoolslist] EPROM Programming Woes...

Martin Olsson Martin.Olsson at enfo.se
Wed Mar 28 12:15:15 EDT 2018

Jess!

Just want to add that I've had a few EPROMs which I've had problems with and some of those were programmable with a higher voltage but wouldn't take the original voltage specification. I've only done this as a last resort though, can't hurt to try if you reach that point yourself! :-)

Anyway good luck with it!

BTW, a (x64) Windows version of PromLink would be awesome but much work I presume unless there are old chip definition/configuration files that comes with the original DOS version which could be used as a base for such a project perhaps.

/Martin!